all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Funny that was really

All your base are belong to us. Just another catch frase that will nver be erased. Along with such winners as, "Whasssup!" And not to mention the ever popular, "Hello my future girlfriend." Some funny stuff. 1 thing though. Did they use Crazy talk for the voices? Cause it shure sounded like they did. I hate the crazytalk voices. "Welcome to Crazy Talk. The world's leading facial animation tool, brings personality to the web. With Crazy Talk, you can easily animate any facial image."

Spear Huntin' Vixens Spear Huntin' Vixens

So ....Fucking......Crazy!

That was just plain cool. I loved it when they got all Matrixy. Some funny shit. I hope they make a sequel!

Sonic vs J-Lo! Sonic vs J-Lo!

So Funny

That secret was HILLARIOUS! A big fatty taking J-lo's place. Meanwhile, "Get your Freak on" Plays in the background. Simply genious!

Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit

Yes, you can see them naked.

Here's how, right click and press PLAY. It'll toggle through all the outfits until there are none. Very well done, I love the Ms. Dynamite series. Really great stuff, keep it coming.

Jessica Alba Bubble Bath! Jessica Alba Bubble Bath!

Something New

Well, it was definetly different. Not like any other Dress-up game that's for sure. But we all know you just pasted a picture of Jessica Alba's face on some scank's body. But it is different, so wade, you get an A for effort.

Weakest Link Smack Down Weakest Link Smack Down

Another stinker

Is it my computer? I don't know, it just seems like all the movies i watch are shitty? Some body better put out something good, and fast!