all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Funny that was really

All your base are belong to us. Just another catch frase that will nver be erased. Along with such winners as, "Whasssup!" And not to mention the ever popular, "Hello my future girlfriend." Some funny stuff. 1 thing though. Did they use Crazy talk for the voices? Cause it shure sounded like they did. I hate the crazytalk voices. "Welcome to Crazy Talk. The world's leading facial animation tool, brings personality to the web. With Crazy Talk, you can easily animate any facial image."

Spear Huntin' Vixens Spear Huntin' Vixens

So ....Fucking......Crazy!

That was just plain cool. I loved it when they got all Matrixy. Some funny shit. I hope they make a sequel!

Sonic vs J-Lo! Sonic vs J-Lo!

So Funny

That secret was HILLARIOUS! A big fatty taking J-lo's place. Meanwhile, "Get your Freak on" Plays in the background. Simply genious!

NG Sticks NG Sticks

I give you an A+++++ For effort

That was funny And True! Keep up the spectacular work. Oh and by the way, I love interactive movies!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Kung Fu &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> Kung Fu <<<

Dead On

You know, I've actually played the real game and it WAS THAT BORING! I like the DBZ make over. Very funny.

BSB vs DK Project BSB vs DK Project

DK Project rules!

Another fine example of superb animation. DK Project never ceases to amaze me. They're always funny, and always violent. I can't wait till the come out with an N Sync movie.

World Premier Music Video World Premier Music Video

The true BSB video.

Funny , witty, and it insults the Backshot boys. Who could ask for anything more? A truly funny movie. The feel good movie of the year.

Miss.Dynamite XIII Miss.Dynamite XIII

Now that's a movie

I laughed I cryied, mostly I laughed. How cool was that? The animation was great, the violence was great, and since I don't know what it is to have nuts, I didn't cringe like my cousin did. It was great. Truly funny, and I'd love to see more movies like it.

Eminem in: Scard Straight Eminem in: Scard Straight

FUNNY!!!!!!

Oh my God. I sent this to all my friends and they Loved it. It was hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing. Keep up the good work guys.